Maurice Rozon, Chair, OPTA Maintenance Committee
Ryan Booth, Vice Chair, OPTA Maintenance Committee
Frederick Bergeron, Vice President, Parts and Service, Nova Bus
Steve Tilyou, Program Manager, BAE Systems
Dean Mondor, Canadian Technical Training Instructor, New Flyer Industries/NFI Group
Chad Sadowy, New Flyer Industries/NFI Group
Naeem Farooqi, FleetZero
- Welcome and Introductions – Maurice Rozon and Ryan Booth – 5 minutes – 3:30 – 3:35
- OEM Presentations (25 minutes each – Nova + BAE; New Flyer + Accelera)
- Prerequisite Knowledge/ OEM Expectations
- Safety inspections – How do TA’s know the bus is safe to put into service? Do 310T’s have the training/credentials they need to do this?
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Troubleshooting HV systems – When is the bus safe to work on?
- Test equipment
- OEM training strategy for thermal events
3. Open Q&A for OEM’s (4:25 – 4:30)
4. Thermal events Task Force (4:30 – 4:45)
- What systems are being researched to mitigate thermal events?
5. Next Steps for SOPs and Work Force Development (4:45 – 5:00) – Naeem Farooqi, Fleet Zero