- Jay Adams, SPM, Customer Experience and Innovation, Hamilton Transit
- Heather Mathewson Jelsma, Transit Marketing and Rider Experience Coordinator, Burlington Transit
- Zefe Osime-Fakolade, Program Manager – Community Engagement & Change Management at Durham Region Transit
- Pat Morabito, Manager, Marketing, Communications & Customer Service Waterloo (Region of) Grand River Transit
- Blair Allen, Acting Manager, Transit Development, Waterloo (Region of) – Grand River Transit
“Customer Experience” (CX) is the overarching philosophy that ideally brings together transit planning, scheduling, operations, and marketing. Customer experience specialists help organizations provide existing customers with exceptional service and seek to engage potential new customers to achieve growth strategies. They identify customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness. Our panel bring their CX focus to OTE with three different examples of what it looks like to have a customer experience focus.